Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hamlet Rap

1. Ghost why you disruptin'? We didn't do nothin' - Tia
My dad just died, slice me up revenge pie. - Tia
2. You come without a voice, but we ain't got no choice. - Bridgit
3. We need Hamlet here before you disappear. - Stephanie
4. Gertrude is a hoe and everybody knows. - Chrystal
Her new husband blows, and he ain't your average Joe cause he rollin' in that dough. - Chrystal
5. You'll never be my father so don't f****** bother. - Connor
6. You give Denmark a bad name, stop putting us to shame. - Yun
7. I met up with a ghost in which my father's soul was host. - Eric
8. I was warned twice but the truth I had to entice. - Laike
9. You ripped my family apart by stopping my father's heart. - Will
10. So now I'll act insane even if it puts my name to shame. - Jeff
11. I know what I'm doing but you're just misconstruing. - Terry
12. You think I want the throne, but I'm just in the love zone. - Chase
13. She thinks my frame of mind isn't so aligned, - Sean
That's only cause she's blind to what I've been assigned. - Sean
14. My parents wanna know the truth so they went back to my youth. - Jhaicelle
15. They paid two of my friends to see what's wrong with my head. - Edgar
16. They think I'm senseless but soon they'll be defenseless. - Edgar
17. I know this comes off tough but it's all just really fluff. - Jisu
18. I need more real emotion so his legacy receives notion. - Sophia
19. Disgrace has put my thoughts to sleep but I know that talk is cheap - Taylor
20. The one thing left to do is prove that he is liable with hard evidence that will be undeniable. - Me
21. HAMLET! - Substitute

1 comment:

  1. Straight fire! �� and you would give me the line with the f word in it!

    ReplyDelete