Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

I have decided to apply for the Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara and hope to earn around $5,000. With this money that I wish to be granted I plan on using it pay for all of my textbooks and supplies my first academic year at whichever college I decide to attend and use the little leftover, if possible, to help pay for my room and board. One of the biggest issues facing college students who recently graduated college is tackling their enormous debt from enrolling in the universities. It is not certain that you will be able to find a job immediately following graduation or at any time, so I plan on applying for as many scholarships as I can to provide myself with less of a financial worry and allot more time to focus on starting a long-lasting and successful career.

No comments:

Post a Comment