Saturday, September 6, 2014

MASTERPIECE IN PROGRESS

In the future I would like to become an interior designer, but it is so difficult for me to get started with this progress and gain experienced knowledge. However, my parents have been so generous as to help me out and allow me to decorate our living room, dining room, "office space", and whatever else I see that needs a little refurbishing. My mother is a very provincial woman so it might be a challenge to suggest some abstract pieces to add to the spaces, but there is no doubt I will come across stubborn clients in the future so it is great practice. It will also be challenging to accommodate both of my parent's differing views of what the new and improved spaces should look like, but I will have to find a way to achieve success. Another obstacle with this project will be the budget; my mom doesn't work and my senior year isn't exactly a time with cheap festivities so I need to find a way to be "ballin' on a budget".  Even with these challenges, I'm excited to put all of those hours of watching HGTV and navigating my way through multiple design websites to some good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment