Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Essay #1 Process

I always seem to spend too much time on my writing, mainly because I seem to constantly search thesaurus.com to help aggrandize my vocabulary (there's just one example thanks to my little thesaurus homie). I also like to make bullet points of what I am about to write prior to typing my final draft because this process of conceptualizing appears to be of great use while I am trying to make my ideas flow smoothly. Once I finish typing my assignment I read my work a few times to check for any spelling or grammatical errors but then for some reason I like to reword sentences and move them around, although I am sure they most likely fine to begin with. I don't really have a problem with the extra time involved in "perfecting" my writing assignments because I know somewhere down the road they will eventually pay off, well at least that's what I'm hoping and keep telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment